Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sweden 5.25

Sweden... This is a tough one... 

Stockholm was awesome and I wish we would have spent more time there (we only had about 24 hours). We quickly made our way out of the city and into the Swedish countryside. I am so sad I have no photos of Stockholm to share...


We covered a lot of the country and though it was gorgeous, there wasn't much to do.









We were lucky to have Jen, Dave's lovely girlfriend travel Sweden with us... it was great to have someone keep Dave in check for a change. 


Things got a bit out of hand at the go kart track!




I guess this is one of those countries I am really glad I came to but don't see a need to come back.

We are off to Romania tomorrow for a couple of weeks! Really excited and I promise a much better entry from there.

Adios!


Kyle

1 comment:

  1. the go-karting looking like ryan's dream come true!

    p.s. you jump really high!

    ReplyDelete