Tuesday, May 3, 2011

4.3.11 - I've never been good at goodbyes


I’ve never been good at goodbyes, and typically try avoid them at all costs.  So don’t feel like we are any less of friends if this is how you are finding out that I am leaving... tonight… for a while… to go around the world… again!

Back by popular demand (actually mostly by my mother), I will be updating this page with photos and a few words about wherever we are.

Our first stop is Belize, then on to 10 other awesome countries as we traverse the globe. So stay tuned, and please leave me a comment if you get the chance, it is nice to know that people haven’t forgotten about me!

Adios!
K-




2 comments:

  1. Hey Kyle!
    I am going to be Japan for the next year, so give me a shout on Facebook if you come through there :-)

    -Rachel

    (from Extreme Dating)

    ReplyDelete