Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It begins.

Leaving tonight for Panama City, Panama. Packing has proven to be, well, interesting. Here were the packing instructions; "Pack for every imaginable scenario and climate, your comfort is very important. . . Oh and by the way, you are limited to one bag weighing 50 pounds or less."

With that in mind I made a list of "possible scenarios"

Possible scenarios:
Rainy and Hot
Rainy and Cold
Rainy and Freezing
Hot and Muggy
Hot and Dry
Cold
Freezing
Really Freezing
Hot
Africa/India Hot
Hurricane
Tornado
Flash Flood
Yeti attack

Thats all I could think of... I am sure there are more that I have left out. But it's too late I already hit my 50 pound limit.

Well actually that was 53 pounds so...


These unlucky few items are staying home. 

I'm going to post as often as possible to keep everyone in the loop but am planning on making this more of a photo thing, which will be way more interesting than anything I could possibly have to say. 

See you in Panama!
KBW

No comments:

Post a Comment