Sunday, October 17, 2010

10.15 Santa Catalina, Panama


We are staying in a little fishing village about 5 hours northeast of Panama City on the pacific coast. Santa Catalina is a laid back community camouflaged to the outside world by the thick palm trees that line it's pristine black sand coastline.  

I was put up in an amazing hotelish/surf hostel right on the water. Our crew is split up all over town, and somehow I got matched up with the perfect accommodations. The other guests here are a mix of 20 something’s from all over the world here for the legendary surf, hopefully I get a morning to get out there and get my ass kicked. Santa Catalina hosted the 2010 World Masters surfing competition a few months ago and the town of 250 grew to over 2,500 for that week!

It’s ridiculously hot and humid here. 

 The view from my balcony. 

 At work




No comments:

Post a Comment