Sunday, November 7, 2010

Namibia, Africa 11.02-11.07

Slowest internet on the planet so I had to pick and choose a few photos. Having the trip of a lifetime and can not wait to post the full res photos. Learning how to shoot a video camera and a still camera at the same time so I can have some photos of my own. Namibia wins so far on this trip. Amazing. 

 Fresh giraffe kill. The lion was pissed we showed up.

unreal. 


40 feet from this beast. He was so friendly and happy to have us around. He was posing for our photos. The video I shot on my little point and shoot is unreal. When I get better internet I will try and post.


Shredded tire 300 miles from the nearest town in the middle of the Namibian desert. 


We were welcomed into a "Himba" village. We danced, drank some warm curdled milk and traded our jewelry and clothes for some of theirs.





We gave them a ride in our truck. The video I shot on my still camera is hilarious. Can't wait to post.

Going back off the grid for 4 days... All is well 

1 comment: