Saturday, June 18, 2011

6.8 My best day and a half so far... Romainia - Turkey - Kazakhstan in 36 hours.

We just wrapped up our two weeks in Romania and made it to Kazakhstan. I think I just had my best 36 hours of travel so far. We had an amazing night out in Bucharest, Romania... out till the sun came up drinking and dancing and caught our flight early that am. We had an 8 hour layover in Istanbul, Turkey. My second time in Istanbul, that city is amazing. After lunch and some sights we headed back to the airport to catch our flight to Almaty, Kazakhstan and had a day off to see the city. An unbelievable couple of days of "work".  Below are the last photos from Romania, our afternoon in Istanbul and day off in Almaty, Kazakhstan. 




Repelled into an amazing cave in Romania.




Istanbul, Turkey












Almaty, Kazakhstan





Full Kazakhstan update to come!

Adios, 
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment